Friday, June 17, 2011

Has it been like a common practise to pay the last visit to your friend over in a box under the void deck?


Within the 2nd quarter of a year I visited 2. Tell me what is this, why is life so fragil. I thought I was recovering from the loss of a friend over a bike incident and then now again over another bike incident. It hurts. Nothing else but stunned, painful, and simply just lost. I dont know what to say. I lost my friend, again, over a bike accident. this friend is someone I'd closer contacts with. This friend was my colleague. This friend, we just went for drinking 2 weeks back and this friend, just commented on my status, calling me "Lian-perds" and this friend, was asking me to plan the other outing. This friend, whom I spoke several times with regards to his oversized bike, yet, taking every single care & concern for granted, this friend.... was a short term short lived friend yet, the happy images of this friend could keep coming back. This Friend, I will not remember the bloated body of yours in the box and finally this friend, I will never forget you despite having sucha short friendship with you. This Friend, I miss you.

No comments: